PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The League 2018 - FAQ & Support Thread (NEW)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post

Usually between the 3rd - 5th of the month WildYetty
    Cheers TY, and great job again.... love the new setup

Comment

• I am happy with this time.. Lost it

Comment

• I posted here my results from the Initation League, but it should be donein Brags, Beats and Variance and there it goes
        Last edited by NilsPeter66; Sun Dec 02, 2018, 09:30 PM.

Comment

• Its good leauge for starters....

Comment

• Well its been fun playing in the initiation league. Thanks PSO for the opportunity, I now have some skills and a decent bankroll of T$ from playing the league.

I finish 8th in September and 19th in November.

Good luck for next months competitors.

Comment

• Well played MattieMacckz .

Comment

• Will this be available for swedish players next year?

Comment

• edpokernut thank you, good luck for you too!

Could someone write to me or give a link what would be changes this or next month? The league and scratch and match? I saw the scratch and match has already changed. You can not win anymore 0.55$ and 1.1$ tournament ticket and jackpot also deceased? Community tournament similar big bang?

Comment

• Originally posted by Busted Sir View Post
                    Will this be available for swedish players next year?
                    Hi Busted Sir

The League will be available to all eligible players that play on the .com, .eu, and .uk PokerStars client.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBlade8525 View Post
                      edpokernut thank you, good luck for you too!

Could someone write to me or give a link what would be changes this or next month? The league and scratch and match? I saw the scratch and match has already changed. You can not win anymore 0.55$ and 1.1$ tournament ticket and jackpot also deceased? Community tournament similar big bang?
                      Hi TheBlade8525

Yes, the Community Tournament will replace the current Big Bang tournament. All relevant pages will be updated when the details are finalized. For now you can find all updates here.

Comment

• Is it offical update? But why do not you write article or post somewhere in pokerschool (what not a forum page). Example, how much can i win? I think little bit chaotic this write what you link for me. And it is seems like less prize and more satellit where almost never could you win.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBlade8525 View Post
                          Is it offical update? But why do not you write article or post somewhere in pokerschool (what not a forum page). Example, how much can i win? I think little bit chaotic this write what you link for me. And it is seems like less prize and more satellit where almost never could you win.
                          Hi again TheBlade8525

Like it was said already, all relevant pages will be updated when the details are finalized, for now the details in the forum post are correct and official.

Comment

• I understand, i hope the new format and new tournaments better than the old one. All not just a league.

Comment

• pls someone can tell me how i can enter the initation league i dont have tickets and i am pokerschool member long time now thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by boyz568 View Post
                                pls someone can tell me how i can enter the initation league i dont have tickets and i am pokerschool member long time now thanks
                                boyz568

That league is ONLY for new members and those new members can only play for 3 full months. As a longer member, you need to play the Masters League games.

John (JWK24)
                                Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.