PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Win a big bang ticket - tell us a poker joke

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- 100 years ago everyone owned a horse and only the rich had cars. Today everyone has cars and only the rich own horses.

Comment

A rabbi, a minister, and a priest are playing poker when the police raid the game. Addressing the priest, the lead officer asks: "Father Murphy, were you gambling?" Turning his eyes to heaven, the priest whispers, "Lord, forgive me for what I am about to do." To the police officer, he then says, "No, officer, I was not gambling." The officer then asks the minister: "Pastor Johnson, were you gambling?" Again, after an appeal to heaven, the minister replies, "No, officer, I was not gambling." Turning to the rabbi, the officer again asks: "Rabbi Goldstein, were you gambling?" Shrugging his shoulders, the rabbi replies: "With whom?"
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

im a ball doctor, i check nutz

Comment

Can you not win with 2-7 offsuited?...I can even win with Ace-Ace.

Comment

If you are playing strip poker... is there a bonus if you win with off-suit pockets?

Comment

Wits a pocket A A do ? Never win lol

Comment

What did the giraffe say to the tiger at the poker table? I thought u were a cheetah!

Comment

Did ya hear about the blonde who brought a bag of frozen?

french fries to a poker game?

Someone told her to bring her own chips.

Comment

A man walked by a table in a hotel and noticed three men and a dog playing cards. The dog was playing with extraordinary performance.

"This is a very smart dog.", the man commented.

"Not so smart," said one of the players. "every time he gets a good hand he wags his tail."

Comment

There is a legend, that I have won some tournament.

Comment

What is the biggest difference between a church and a poker room? In a poker room, you really mean it when you pray

Comment

Six guys are playing poker. After losing $500 on one hand, Smith clutches his chest and topples over, dead at the table. To decide who's going to tell his wife, his buddies draw straws. Anderson picks the short one. "Break it to her gently," they all urge. "Leave it to me," he says. When Smith's wife comes to the door, Anderson says, "Your husband just lost $500 playing cards." "How much?" the wife yells, eyes blazing. "Tell him to drop dead!"

Comment

Whats the difference between online poker and live poker?
                            You can cry after a bad beat online and no one will laugh at you

Comment

What is the same in poker and sex?
                              everyone thinks they're the best, but most people don't have a clue what they're doing

Comment

What's the difference between a large pizza and a poker player?
                                Large pizza can feed a family of four, a poker player can't

Comment

Working...
                                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.