PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Win a big bang ticket - tell us a poker joke

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - Wew that flop is wet as my GF
    - But isn't it a dry flop ?
    - I don't have a GF

Comment

• what is difference between a poker player and a politician?
      poker players sometimes tell the truth!!

Comment

• A doctor answers his phone and hears the familiar voice of a colleague on the other end of the line. "We need a fourth for poker," said the friend. "I'll be right over," whispered the doctor. As he was putting on his coat, his wife asked, "Is it serious?" "Oh yes, quite serious," said the doctor gravely. "In fact, there are three doctors there already!"

Comment

• poker is like sex... if u don't have a good partner you better have a good hand.

Comment

• I'm on a strict poker diet. Nothing but fish and their chips.

Comment

• Ace queen and jack were all lined up and a ten year old king said shuv it to em and they straight up won yo

Comment

• In the bed i said to my partner: oh baby put it all in. he said: fold

Comment

• At the table, looking out for sharks is easy, but its the river rats that sink you.

Comment

• What did the queen say to the king when joined in the hand? 'we're back together again' The king said Bxtch, I wanted my other King lover.. Go find yours.

Comment

• Q: What did the dealer say to the deck of cards? A: "I can't deal with you anymore

Comment

• Two blondes walked into a building ?
                        But you’d like to think one of the silly cows would have seen it ?

Comment

• A guy was playing 10-20 holdem and was stuck about 300 dollars when he looked down beside the table and saw a little green leprechaun. "Quit playing poker forever right now and I'll give you a pot of gold worth a million dollars.", said the little fellow. The player replied, "Let me get even first."

Comment

• A man came home from a poker game late one night and found his hideous harpy of a wife waiting for him with a rolling pin. "Where the hell have you been?" she asked.
                            "You'll have to pack all your things, dear," he ad-libbed. "I've just lost you in a card game." "How did you manage to do that?" "It wasn't easy, honest. I had to fold with a royal flush."

Comment

• Late poker night continues until the morning..
                              the doors of kitchen opens..
                              An angry woman enters..
                              -Will you finally stop with these games in our house.
                              Chill babe the house is no longer ours.

Comment

• i check nuts

Comment

Working...
                                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.