PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Win a big bang ticket - tell us a poker joke

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win a big bang ticket - tell us a poker joke

From today we are giving you 3 Big Bang tickets every week. The only thing you need to do is to participate in our forum by leaving a comment about the weekly topic.

Every monday or Tuesday a new topic will be published. At the end of the week, by Friday, the best 3 comments will be awarded with a Big Bang ticket. The winners will be announced on Saturday.

You can post as many times as you want in order to have more chances to win.

Topic of the week:

Leave us a comment with the best poker joke you know. This is mine:

What are vampires playing poker for?
    -High stakes.

Andrés

A guy was playing 10-20 holdem and was stuck about 300 dollars when he looked down beside the table and saw a little green leprechaun. "Quit playing poker forever right now and I'll give you a pot of gold worth a million dollars.", said the little fellow. The player replied, "Let me get even first."

Comment

what is difference between a poker player and a politician?
      poker players sometimes tell the truth!!
      Attached Files

Comment

If you're a guy, you know you play too much Poker if your dreams involve nuts instead of breasts
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Whats the difference between online poker and live poker?
          You can cry after a bad beat online and no one will laugh at you!

Comment

What's the main difference between a 14-inch pizza and a poker player?
            The pizza can feed a family.
            Bracelet Winner

Comment

A man walks into a bar and sees a man and a dog sitting at a table playing poker.
              He watches the two for a while and then he walks up to the man and says :" that is a very clever dog you have there ". " Not really ", replies the other man " When he has a good hand, he wags his tail ".

Comment

Got a new poker playing dog called him Ugi,
                keeps stealing all the low value cards though.
                BAD ugi
                5 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

how do you get a pro poker player off your porch pay him for the pizza

Comment

The Talented Poker Player Test

Only a talented poker player can say these 4 words really fast and really loud, without getting tongue twisted. Ready? GO!!!!

EYE YAM STEW PEED
                    15 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Poker has the only river in the world you can drown in more than once.

Why is “a man” like a deck of cards? Because you need a heart to love him, a diamond to marry him, a club to smash his head in, and a spade to bury the bastard.
                      15 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

The only time I have never been Burnt playing Poker is when I am stirring the coals in the fire
                        Last edited by colinmcn; Thu Nov 01, 2018, 06:00 PM.
                        3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

JWK, The Langolier and royalraiser are stranded on a desert island find a magic lantern containing a genie, who grants them each one wish. JWK, wishes he was off the island and back home. The Langolier wishes the same. royalraiser says: ‘I’m lonely. I wish my friends were back here'

Comment

"That bastard husband of mine wanted me to sleep with the landlord because he lost the rent money playing poker," the housewife told a neighbor. "You didn't do it, did you?" "I have to admit I did -- though with certain misgivings, I might add. What I haven't done, though, is tell my husband the rent is paid up for six months!"

Comment

If you dont realisse how is the losser of the table in the first 30 min than the losser r you

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.