PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scratch & Match - See What You Can Win!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scratch & Match - See What You Can Win!

Certain Criteria Apply, Some Accounts May Not Be Eligible If you're account is not eligible you will not be able to win prizes with this promotion. [IMG]//media.intellipoker.com/images_content/all-in-one/articles/en/Promo%20600x200/Scratch_and_Match_600x200.png[/IMG]
    Match 3 of a kind and win that prize, it's that easy! If you have any questions about this promotion please ask them in this thread and get scratchin' Raiser umbup:
    Last edited by royalraise85; Mon Jul 07, 2014, 02:13 PM.

Bracelet Winner

Scratch Promotion

Hi i was wondering how the srcatch promo works?.Also how long will it be running?

Are you allowed to scratch all of the ticket or only three box spaces.

Please explain. Thank-you
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Scratch promo

what prizes can be won?
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by JBCD71 View Post
        Hi i was wondering how the srcatch promo works?.Also how long will it be running? Are you allowed to scratch all of the ticket or only three box spaces. Please explain. Thank-you
        Hi there, It's quite simple Just scratch off ALL of the panels and if you match 3 of a kind you win that prize. Prizes include tournament tickets and FPP prizes. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

hah love it
          You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Why account is not eligible?can u tell ne?pm plz

Comment

Yeah. I clicked on the promotion, but It said my account was not valid for it either.

Comment

So far, haven't won anything ... the prizes listed on the ticket though were:

- School Pass
                - Monthly Freeroll (doesn't say how big the prize pool is)
                - $0.10 Ticket
                - $1.10 Ticket
                - 100 FPP
                - 200 FPP

Wonder how we're being awarded scratch tickets, and if we're all getting different amounts ... that'd be funny if they're being awarded for posting so much in the forum

Anybody won anything yet?

Comment

thats spooky as I was only just thinking about the lottery

anyways I scratched with a real coin and my monitor burst into flames

seriously though nope didnt win got 2 of nearly everything and you dont get anything for a pair "not in this game" as Bruce Forsyth used to say

you can have 2 attempts per day it said

dunno howor why i got theem though

Comment

Great promo PSO, I have a qurstion, I won a ticket to monthly freeroll, when is it going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Mantulis LT View Post
                      Why account is not eligible?can u tell ne?pm plz
                      Originally posted by FourOfAnAce View Post
                      Yeah. I clicked on the promotion, but It said my account was not valid for it either.
                      As moderators here at the school have no acccess to members personal account details we would not have any idea why a member would not be eligible. For assistance please email support@pokerschoolonline.com and one of the PokerStars Support Team will be happy to help you Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by magicshark08 View Post
                        Great promo PSO, I have a qurstion, I won a ticket to monthly freeroll, when is it going to happen.
                        There will be many different monthly freerolls. If you click on the ticket that you get in your PokerStars client it will tell you what Monthly Freeroll you are eligible for. To do this go to 'Requests' > 'Tournament Tickets' in the PokerStars client. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Ive scratched off 2 cards so far but no joy as yet! Nice bit of fun tho.... thanks stars for a chance to win some freebies.umbup: GL Fist.
                          11 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Scratch cards
                            Your account is not currently eligible for this promotion.

Comment

Won nothing so far, it's easy to do, and it's +EV. Would be churlish to complain about this one.

Comment

Working...
                              X