PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scratch & Match - See What You Can Win!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Raven1337 View Post
    It's me or .. winning something happen really rarely , last time I won something, it was 8 week ago.. ?
    @Raven1337 Nothing's changed from our end, there's still over $2,000 worth of tickets being given away via Scratch and Match each month and that's not including the Jackpot. The Jackpot is well overdue to be hit soon and when someone does they will be at least $8,000 richer when that happens! It's like buying a lottery ticket, most of the time you won't win anything and when you do it will be for a small prize, but there's that one in a million chance that you'll hit the big time. There's a lot more players playing this now than there was say 12 months ago so that might be one reason that you feel it's harder to win. But there prizes are all there for the taking, someone has to win them.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

• Hi all,

The next Scratch and Match monthly freeroll takes place on Saturday, June 24th. It’s tournament #1909932104 and it starts at 5:30pm EST.

You still have a chance to win a ticket to this freeroll by playing HERE - https://www.pokerschoolonline.com/ar...s-poker-prizes

Bracelet Winner

Comment

• Ok yess it's probably for this reason! Thanks you

Comment

• For my progresiv jackpot is not work.. what I'm doing

Comment

• Originally posted by bambi1356 View Post
            For my progresiv jackpot is not work.. what I'm doing
            @bambi1356 What happens when you try to play? Do you get an error message? For full details of how to play Scratch and Match please see here - https://www.pokerschoolonline.com/ar...ch-How-to-Play

Bracelet Winner

Comment

• Scratch & Match

Hello,

It says i have 16 tickets this week and 3 for today to use. However, when i go to click "PLAY" a little rectangle box comes up with a "X" and nothing else happens. This is happened for the last week or so now and im not sure why i cannot use the scratch tickets.

Pls help!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spadee7 View Post
                Hello, It says i have 16 tickets this week and 3 for today to use. However, when i go to click "PLAY" a little rectangle box comes up with a "X" and nothing else happens. This is happened for the last week or so now and im not sure why i cannot use the scratch tickets. Pls help!
                @Spadee7 Please take a screenshot of the error and email it to support@pokerschoolonline.com One of the technical team will look into this for you. Thanks

Bracelet Winner

Comment

• Hej it keep spinning and spinning on the card says "16 You have tickets left this week 3"
                  Please help

Comment

• Originally posted by 0SHIR0 View Post
                    Hej it keep spinning and spinning on the card says "16 You have tickets left this week 3" Please help
                    @0SHIR0 Please send an email to support@pokerschoolonline.com and one of the Support Team will be able to help you with this. Thanks

Bracelet Winner

Comment

• Progresive jackpot

It says i dont have any tickets to play today but i havent played today

Comment

• seems to be working fine however since getting more scratches I became unluckier ...guess I was running above variance

Comment

• Originally posted by G.R.K. View Post
                          It says i dont have any tickets to play today but i havent played today
                          @G.R.K. Every week all PokerSchoolOnline members get 10 cards to scratch (up to 3 per day) but it may be more. All members that have already made their first deposit on PokerStars get an additional 6 scratchcards each week, so that's 16 scratchcards in total to play. If you run out of scratchcards don't worry as you'll get topped up with a new batch every Monday at 00:00 ET

Bracelet Winner

Comment

• And apparently I'm not eligible for the scratch and win thing either

edit: i guess that one is because I haven't made a deposit yet. But the other one doesn't say you need to deposit money first?
                            Last edited by kminchuk4; Mon Jul 03, 2017, 04:42 AM. Reason: update

Comment

• Originally posted by kminchuk4 View Post
                              And apparently I'm not eligible for the scratch and win thing either edit: i guess that one is because I haven't made a deposit yet. But the other one doesn't say you need to deposit money first?
                              @kminchuk4 Nothing to do with making a deposit. It could be that there is a problem with your account. Please send an email to support@pokerschoolonline.com and a member of the Support Team will investigate to see what the problem is and assist you with this. Thanks

Bracelet Winner

Comment

• Congrats to 'multisurf' who just won $9,010 via the Progressive Jackpot game at PokerSchoolOnline!!!

..... and the new Jackpot already starts off at over $18,000!!!

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                                X