PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scratch n' Match 2019

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BS ERR98 View Post

I only did it the one time I miss I miss said and spelled dirty word I didn't know I wasn't allowed to do that I was we're lying I don't know why how do I get back so I can post
    I'll send you a PM

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League
    Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

How can inplay scratch and match ?

Comment

Originally posted by cmmarian View Post
        How can inplay scratch and match ?
        cmmarian

Not all accounts are eligible. To find out why you're not, please e-mail support@pokerstarsschool.com and they can look up your account info and let you know why.

John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League

Comment

Hello,

After my first scratchcard, the first card has remained open, and the others will not load.

I have refreshed the browser, deleted browsing history, and tried logging in with a different browser, but it still doesn't seem to work.

Please can you advise?

I realise some others have had a similar problem.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by PoKa1615 View Post
            Hello,
            After my first scratchcard, the first card has remained open, and the others will not load.
            I have refreshed the browser, deleted browsing history, and tried logging in with a different browser, but it still doesn't seem to work.
            Please can you advise?
            I realise some others have had a similar problem.
            Thanks.
            Hello PoKa1615,

Yes, others have had similar problems, but after deleted browsing history, or logging in with a different browser, it worked for them. I'm not sure why it's not working for you.
            Online Poker League

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post

Hello PoKa1615,

Yes, others have had similar problems, but after deleted browsing history, or logging in with a different browser, it worked for them. I'm not sure why it's not working for you.
              Working now. My mistake, only one card can be used per day.

Comment

The system says:

SCRATCH CARDS

Your account is not currently eligible for a prize.

Yesterday, I had 4 cards left to scratch and... I just recently deposited money and pokerstars recently updated my software. Could either of those be the issue?

If not, why would my account not currently be eligible for a prize anymore?

Thank you kindly,

joseph

Comment

Originally posted by lrakjoe View Post
                  The system says:
                  SCRATCH CARDS

Your account is not currently eligible for a prize.
                  why would my account not currently be eligible for a prize anymore?
                  Hi lrakjoe,

A lot of players experience this issue. Please try clearing all cache and history from your web browser. If that doesn't fix it try using a different browser completely.

Online Poker League

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post

Hi lrakjoe,

A lot of players experience this issue. Please try clearing all cache and history from your web browser. If that doesn't fix it try using a different browser completely.

As always... thanks for the quick reply. I cleared my cache in Safari and then tried using Chrome. No luck on either front. I think the issue may be tied with my recent deposit I made yesterday after reading your reviews in this forum. At least I feel it is linked somehow, as I made my first deposit yesterday and now the Scratch n Match gives me this message. Also from the posts above, I am guessing that I should send a note to the support email pertaining to my issue? support@pokerstarsschool.com

Comment

• Originally posted by lrakjoe View Post
                      I think the issue may be tied with my recent deposit I made yesterday after reading your reviews in this forum. At least I feel it is linked somehow[/email]
                      That wouldn't be possible, as the school and the client run separately, and are not linked in any way.

Yes, you can send an email to support, but I'm not sure they will be able to resolve this for you. As I said in a post before quite a few players have experienced this issue in the past without a fix which is unfortunate. Others, on the other hand, had success when they cleared their cache. It seems to be an issue with web browsers more than anything else as the game is working perfectly on our end.
                      Online Poker League

Comment

• Why is my account not eligible for the promotion it woz?

Comment

• Originally posted by winnstoxy321 View Post
                          Why is my account not eligible for the promotion it woz?
                          winnstoxy321

Once again.. e-mail support@pokerstarsschool.com The mods here do not have access to anyone's account info.

John (JWK24)
                          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League

Comment

• winnstoxy321

Same issue here, as jwk24 says... email support. But, be patient, it took them about a week or so and now it is working again. Also, they NEVER replied to my email, I just checked it every now and then... and it was working. The good thing.... it accumulated spins while it was broken.

One other item that had resolved the issue for others is try clearing history and cache within your browser.

Comment

Working...
                            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.