PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

SCOOP 2019

Earn Tickets to SCOOP and play for a share of $75,000,000+ GTD!

See more
See less

Scratch n' Match 2019

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scratch n' Match 2019

Certain Criteria Apply, Some Accounts May Not Be Eligible
    If you're account is not eligible you will not be able to win prizes with this promotion.

Match 3 of a kind and win that prize, it's that easy!

Scratch and Match

If you have any questions about this promotion please ask them in this thread and get scratchin'
    Online Poker League
    Can you win the leaderboard?

How can I earn faster credit to scratch and match?

Comment

Originally posted by Daxtonk123 View Post
      Daxtonk123

There isn't any way to.

John (JWK24)
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League

Comment

I'm not eligible and no good reason why not.

Comment

Originally posted by curler1964 View Post
          I'm not eligible and no good reason why not.
          Hi curler1964,

It could be that there is a problem with your account. Please send an email to support@pokerstarsschool.com and a member of the Support Team will investigate to see what the problem is and assist you with this.

Thanks
          Online Poker League

Comment

Hi Daxtonk123,

Players that have not yet made a 1st deposit on PokerStars have one card each day to play. Players that already have deposited get two cards to play daily. Everyone has a chance to win extra scratchcards by matching 3x +1 Scratch Ticket symbols. More info HERE.

Online Poker League

Comment

I waited 24 hours to scratch and it never let me scratch anymore. It’s says I have 16 left but there not reloading

Comment

I waited 24 hours to scratch and it never let me scratch anymore. It’s says I have 16 left but there not reloading
                Daxtonk123

If it's been over a day and it isn't working, please e-mail support@pokerstarsschool.com and they will be able to look up your account info and find out why.

John (JWK24)
                Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League

Comment

winnin tickets that can be used only @4 am in my timezone... going to plan more torunaments for school pass en?

Comment

Originally posted by morirom View Post
                    winnin tickets that can be used only @4 am in my timezone... going to plan more torunaments for school pass en?
                    Hi morirom,

You're in Japan, and we have very few members from your area, so it's not possible for us to have tournaments for your timezone. The vast majority of our membership comes from Europe and then Canada. There is a Chinese poker school and they have tournaments as far as I know.

Unfortunately it's impossible for us to create tournaments that will keep everyone happy.

Online Poker League

Comment

In last 10 times when I "scratched" days tickets In my last 10, if not more, not only that my potential profit was only a bonus ticket for scrubbing, but and I saw that the friction tickets did not accumulate if you did not get them delete of time ...

Comment

Originally posted by DevilGirl767 View Post
                        In last 10 times when I "scratched" days tickets In my last 10, if not more, not only that my potential profit was only a bonus ticket for scrubbing, but and I saw that the friction tickets did not accumulate if you did not get them delete of time ...
                        I'm not sure what you mean DevilGirl767, this doesn't make sense?

Players that have not yet made a 1st deposit on PokerStars have one card each day to play. Players that already have deposited get two cards to play daily. Everyone has a chance to win extra scratchcards by matching 3x +1 Scratch Ticket symbols.

More info HERE
                        Online Poker League

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post

Hi morirom,

You're in Japan, and we have very few members from your area, so it's not possible for us to have tournaments for your timezone. The vast majority of our membership comes from Europe and then Canada. There is a Chinese poker school and they have tournaments as far as I know.

Unfortunately it's impossible for us to create tournaments that will keep everyone happy.
                          I get that, just wanted to know if anything is in plans. Basically 10 tickets + is going to waste and less reason to play scratch (but hey, it's free, so not caliming / bitchin bout it, at least no too much).

Is there way to drop those tickets from account?

Comment

Originally posted by morirom View Post
                            Is there way to drop those tickets from account?
                            Hi morirom,
                            If you email support@pokerstarsschool.com they will be able to remove them for you.

Online Poker League

Comment

I just returned from a vacation and logged in to PokerStars and found my account is no longer eligible to play Scratch & Match. I have sent three queries to support and have received no response.. What the heck is going on???

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.