PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSO DETAIL - DOWN FOR A WHILE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSO DETAIL - DOWN FOR A WHILE

I am in the process of doing a mass import - bringing in all of the results from PSO (even results for those who've quit).

Mark has stated that he would be resetting the cumulative results at the beginning of the year. I'm going to attempt to preserve
    those results for people who want to have a permanent record.

I've never done an import of this size all at once and am doing it in steps. This will likely take anywhere from 12 hours to a few
    days, depending on how many little problems I run into.

I'll try to import the last few results on December 31st as well - it's likely that a few tournaments will be missing (the last tournaments of the year). Don't know what to do about that at this point.

Back Up!

Comment

You rule Minpin! There is a new Apryll in town and I can't wait to see her stats.

Comment

You do rule, minpin. PSO Detail has transformed my game by making it obvious that PPT and Cum % do not measure the same thing. Due to adjustments I have made since observing my initial PPT rating, I feel that I have improved to become a mediocre player instead of a completely horrible one.

Comment

Originally posted by apryllshowers
          You rule Minpin! There is a new Apryll in town and I can't wait to see her stats.
          36-28-32

Comment

Working...
          X