PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Email from PSO?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email from PSO?

Did anyone else receive a 121k email from support@pokerpages.com with nothing actually in it? Was wondering if anyone coud tell me what the deal was with that?

--Greagar

delete the email

it looks like it is a virus it problerly pick an email address from your address book at random
    i am 95% sure it would have nothing to do with pokerpages

Comment

It does have an executable embedded so delete it ASAP. If your virus protection isn't filtering your e-mail you should consider that option. If it is be sure yoru virus definitiuons are up to date.

If you examine the headers you will see that it did not originate from pokerpages or from pokerschool. It most likely came from a school member however.

Comment

It never ceases to amaze me that there are people still out there without virus protection. Just this week, I have receieved the Klez virus 3 times. In all, I have probably received the Klez virus 50 or 60 times! My anti-virus program catches them without fail.

Comment

i had a virus once but i was in army and it was expected of me

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
            Good one

About that email...I get that same email every week or so, and my Norton Anti-Virus quarentines it for the KLEZ, which I also get about a dozen times a week.

DELETE IT. And Merry Christmas~

Comment

i got it 6 months ago and it gave me klez, what problems i had and it sucked till i got rid of it. DELETE IT DO NOT OPEN

Comment

Kinda what I figured, thanks guys. It was to a hotmail account though, not my POP3. I opened it, and it was blank. Lovely xmas gift from someone though.

Merry Christmas!

--Greagar

Comment

Working...
                X