PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The forums are getting Crazy..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The forums are getting Crazy..

As a very small child, I asked my parents why do I walk funny??? Why cant I run like other kids...Why do people stare at me.... Mom and Dad said Life isnt always fair son......
    Reading these Forums reminds me of those works.... Poker isnt fair people.....Mark gave alot of people a chance to win a seat....Right or Wrong its done..... Thank you a chance Mark..... Gl to all the winners.... I only ask that you all try your best and respect the game..... Chino I hope you dont quit the school!!!! If I would have quit as a child...My life would be crap now...
    Move on people Xmas is comming..... I wish you all the best....I love this school...I just think there are to many river flushes....

Very nice post crazy, this might put things into perspective for a few people here.

I hope your Christmas is still magical.

take care

CLAY

Comment

well said

Comment

Not unlike any other much anticipated event, the BO2, has come and gone, and it was to be expected that the forum would be full of questions, comments, complaints, compliments...etc etc. It is, afterall, the PSO place to communicate with our peers here. I've never been part of any poker tournament, that there was not "discussions" held before, during and after, about all the "goings on"....if you doubt this, hang out in the lobby by the tournament room at the WPO and just listen.
        We have played, we have vented...and we WILL move on...but there is nothing wrong with what transpired here...it's natural, it's normal.

Best Holiday wishes to all PSOers, their family and loved ones all over the world....we are better for having come together as a community.

'Goddess

Comment

:lol: To everyone at PSO, staff--players and their families Happy Holidays and may the New Year bring you and yours all that is
          good and wonderful.

:lol: Now, lets start getting ready for the Big One III.

ponygee :roll:

Comment

Working...
          X