PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do if you won?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you do if you won?

8)

Man, this is serious BANKROLL!! No question, enter a bunch of smaller tourneys and give the lifestyle a shot (assuming you have at least a little bit more to live on and some real potential.) I'd be OUT THERE!
    Oh well...next year.

Comment

Deleted

Comment

Ditto, give yourself more chances than just one. I would do a combo of $500/$1000.

RG

Comment

WSOP 10K because that is the only way i could ever come up with the money to play in this once in a lifetime opportunity. Plus if you played in 20 $500 you'd have to do an awful lot of traveling and that costs bucks too. I say take the shot at being a millionaire.

AZ

Comment

Deleted

Comment

hazyone said...
              [quote]and who needs sleep and a shower, just stink it up, it'll distract your opposition.

dont worry, they have showers at the gold strike for the wpo, hopefully you will use themmm :wink:

Comment

one of these days i will learn how to make the letters different colors, and i will learn how to use the quote thingy......maybe i should just leave it all alone lol

Comment

play the wsop, who knows if u would win any of the 500 tourney's, at least you know u have the 10K to play a once in a life time opp.

Comment

WSOP main event for me... i can do the others on my own...

note to jmuzzy: I believe the technical term is "Quotey Thing"
                    rather than "Quote Thingy"

Comment

PSO's comments

The above link is FYI.

Comment

I would enter a series of events at the $300 to $1000 dollars range in a tournament such as the Legends which offers the additional incentive of Best Player awards for the tournament.

This gives you one extra way to win should you get on a roll.

Later,
                        Wendell

Comment

Tina and I hadn't discussed this when she replied above.

I should explain that Tina was making those comments based on our experience originally with poker dollars where players on pokerpages could win small amounts of sponsorships ($10 up to $100) and it was just unmanageable.

Our terms and conditions are correct as published. Tina would prefer that people use bigger buyin events for their points as it is easier to administer and a win in a big event would make bigger news for the school for publicity.

That said, the rules of use of the points are clear and correct.

Mark

Comment

Working...
                          X