PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next Years last chance tourns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Years last chance tourns

I think that you should have a large buy in into the last chance tourneys next year.

That way newbies would have to spend some time at the tables to earn enough bankroll to buy into those things and not just play every single one of them til you qualify.

make them a $500 buy-in or something.

I am not complaining, because I have had to qualify this way the last two years, so I definatley do not want them to go away.

Anyone aggree/disagree?

that is how it was done for the first big one. last chance tyournies, were actually supersats witha 500 buy in. you got a qualification and bankroll. i dont know why that was not done again, but maybe it will be considered for the next one??????

Comment

While thinking about last chance events just remember that my main goal with them is to make up the numbers to the amount of players I require for the main event. I am always looking for 500 to 600 actual players in the final event. To achieve this number of players I need to qualify in the region of 600 to 700. However many players qualify through the monthly leagues and round 2 events will determine how many players need to qualify in the last chance events.

I think with the new format of The Big One III (To be announced next week) the Last chance events are much fairer to those that put a lot of time into qualifying for the main event through monthly league and round 2 events.

Mark

Comment

Well, maybe the monthly qualifying events shouldn't allow players to win the lowest qualification, whereas the last chance allow the lowest qualification, and only the lowest qualification?

Comment

i don't remember them being $500 buy in,

i swear i played in some of them and i never had $500 up until after TBO.

Comment

Working...
          X