PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whos going & signed up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whos going & signed up

Here below is a link to the list of which players are going to the convention and which members are participating in the Seminar and which ones are participating in the tournament.

The Tournament is now closed as i have 100 members listed, if anyone cannot play in the event please let me know as i am starting a waiting list.

The Who's Going List

See you all there

Regards
    Tina

PS any changes please email Tina@PokerPages.com

U forget something there, Tina?

Like, the link? 8O

--Greagar

Comment

Sorry the co ordination between myself and my webmaster was too slow, i could not post the link in here, so she is doing it for me,
      check back in a few minutes

Regards

Tina

Comment

with those players going i got a chance to win a few multi's that week

Comment

I am both stunned and delighted that the first ever pokerschool online convention tournament is going to be a "shutout"

Can you believe that? I can't !!!

Mark

Comment

Deleted.

Comment

I would love to but both Tina and I would not take much joy out of me winning it. if indeed I did and I never play anything when I am not trying 100%.

Just ask my son?

At the age of 8 he was one of the best pool players in our area. He used to beat most of the adults. That was because at 5 years old his dad never soft played him . Unfair? maybe.......

Has he turned out to be a very competitive young man? You bet!!

Mark

Comment

Working...
              X