PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I LOVE this place

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I LOVE this place

What I love about PSO:

The play, obviously.

The lessons and instructors, especially Rolf.

The oldtimers: Payshints, Debonair, stkjk, Serpico, FreddieBoy, RedRover, hukilau, myself, and, er, geezer.

The learning and improving players: Aha, JokerAA, zipman, Link, torax, zipman, myelf, and too many others to mention.

Already solid players who joined PSO to get their game to the next level: apryllshowers, TKO, Depraved, pspitalnic, Dreams, Hazy, Cockroach, and a lot of others I am leaving out.

The friends I have made here: Way too many to mention.

I wanted this post to go up before my other one (“It” Happens). My reason is to show that I am not a disgruntled member threatening to quit. I love this place MAN! I just want to see it improve.

Randy Glover

PS: And my “It” Happens post is not about “Why I lost the Big One.” I know why I lost: I made 2-3 bad plays. It took me most of a pretty sleepless night to realize this, but that is what happened.

Up yours

Comment

Working...
    X