PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOR ALL WHO PLYD IN BIG 1 II..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR ALL WHO PLYD IN BIG 1 II..

Hey everyone I thought it would be interesting to see what the cards you busted out on were along with the cards that won the hand?

No need to walk thru the hand as it played out, just your cards and the winners:

Me: AA
    Player 1: KK
    Player 2: QQ ut oh...

QQ hit a set on the river to win & $25+k to play on!!! WTG

What did you have when you busted outa the Big One II? :?: :?:

SANEIGY :arrow: "ALWAYS WONDERING, HOW BOUT YOU?" :wink:

It was not my turn, my KK vs AA about 10 hands into the tournament. Next hand my 99 vs KK and that was all 4 me :s:

Comment

My J9s00ted v AA. Nice.

Comment

I posted mine in my other thread, but to shorten it up:

I had AQ on the little blind, no one in but me and the big blind. I raised all in, he called. He had pocket tens and flopped quads.

Comment

noodles you were in bb and the AA made no preflop raise when you hit 2 pair on the flop you played it right apart from the fact you should of raised all in as your raise on flop was 60% of your stack
          just because the board paired 5's doesnt make you play wrong

i went out when trying to steal a round of blinds to help my short stack last a little longer raiseing all in on button with J8o and bb (also short) waking up with A7o

Comment

This is a good beat story. Short stacked I raise UTG with A2o. UTG+1 is Apryllshowers, and she reraises enuf to challenge me for all-in which I promptly call. She has JJ. Flop Axx, wahoo. Turn x, and a sinking feeling comes over me. River a J. She had the best going in and the best coming out. All I want to know was where was Apryll when on consecutive hands I had KK followed by AA, and no one called my big bet??? LOL. Definitely fun event, and finished just about right... not quite Top 50 (percent that is). 8)

Comment

very early on.......bb...........q5...still 10K

flop 558

5K stack goes all in, i call, he shows 88

down to 5K, i get 3 dream hands in a row.......KK,QQ,AQs and lose money, it got worse from here.........I won one showdown only...62 bb hit a 2 checked down, I won about 4 pence

CLAY

Comment

My AA vs. 33
                (good player had stack and thought I was stealing I guess)

Hits the two outer 3 on the river.

It happens

Comment

KK vs. KK
                  all-in preflop
                  his caught a flush

Comment

Me: A :d: J :d:

Opponent 1: K :h: T :h:

Opponent 2: A :c: T :s:

Opponent 1 got a queen for the gutshot straight...which sent me and the other opponent into the land of 145th place.

Comment

Originally posted by ironside
                      noodles you were in bb and the AA made no preflop raise when you hit 2 pair on the flop you played it right apart from the fact you should of raised all in as your raise on flop was 60% of your stack
                      just because the board paired 5's doesnt make you play wrong
                      I wanted to tempt them into going with a hand they might have had second thoughts with had I moved-in. I probably should have bet a little less to give them the option of bluffing. Judging from later play, it wasn't necessary. A flat call was quite fishy I thought. We were both committed anyway at that point. When the second 5 came, I just had to push in and pray they didn't have what they had.

Comment

99 vs. A5s (Scarz)

All fold to me in middle position, raise all-in ($78k), Scarz the big stack at the table ($400k) calls. Flop is 3 blanks, turn an A and the river a blank. Finished 24th and got my chips in with the best of it. No complaints here.

I also had some fantastic cards. One stretch of 8 hands I had AA 3 times. Later on I had KK back to back followed by 1010 (which I folded.) Gotta like that.

Comment

Me KQ
                          Opponent JJ
                          Flop KQJ
                          No help from turn or river :

Comment

My KK vs his KQo (biggest favourite there is?)

Comment

kk v k2o where the 2 is suited with one of your kings is the biggest favourite you can get preflop

Comment

Working...
                              X