PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SUNDAY GUY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUNDAY GUY

Sunday is the only time I can play without distractions, and after a few good results recently, I thought I'd put just Sunday's results into the calculator......very interesting.

Overall...............240 tournies 16 wins 68.48%
    Sunday only.........45 tournies 8 wins 73.30%

Half my wins have been on Sunday although only 1/5 of tournies were played on Sunday.

Does anyone else have certain days/times that they do well?

I found this amazing

CLAY

today's results

6am 4th of 14
    7am 3rd of 17

Comment

Clay. Could be that the Pokergods rest on Sunday which would then mean that skill prevails. :wink:

Comment

Hey Clay, I always do well on the fifth Tuesday of the month, since they are few and far between, watch out Dec 31st. Hahahaha.

Comment

lol mic

Beeker,I like your reasoning

Comment

Hey Clay
            I enjoyed playing with you early this morning or late morning for you.

Based on other threads and your comments I see we also share similiar views on the Big One and the outcome.

Just quit trying to steal so many of my blinds. Chickens are used to trap foxes, is it a chicken or just acting like a chicken?

Comment

cinnkid

I liked your long post earlier on one of the other threads, you played a great game today, congratulations, it was fun.

hope we get on the same table again soon

CLAY

Comment

There it is again, I just won the sunday 7am

Comment

I decided I do best when only two or three show up. :roll:

BIG RED31

Comment

BUT ANY DAY IS JUST FINE :wink:

Comment

Working...
                    X