PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Give Up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Give Up

I had a great game and it was one of the ones i enjoyed most, it was a tourney that make me forget all my bad luck i had in the big one II.

I was going for the month in gold or platinum and well i give up!

Then i wanted to win the week but well i am always 2nd... :

One question: Why did pages restart the 7 pm tourney and all the games except the 6 pm omaha hi pot limit tourney??????????? :?:

This makes me really :twisted:

Now i am going to bed....1,5 hour less to sleep before my work tomorow...maybe i take this too seriously.

Well thats me :

// 8O

yes, very unhappy mats...going for diamond and i've had two multis i was in just crash and not even given the time of day to be put back on...dont even feel like signing on for new tournies, because i might invest another hour and a half only to have the server crash again.

Comment

That is really unlucky Dan!
      I kno whow you feel and lets say i will not play any more tourneys this month.
      Btw i also wanted to try climbing in the comulative...ok i know it is not so important but i am like the one i am.
      Now i feel very discouraged (or what you say) to go on and play any
      more games.
      I better focus on other things than tourneys...as you said :!:

Why play tourneys if you need to be afraid that they are going to crash and one other thing: :idea: :arrow: the leauges will not be fair this month since some players must have got a lot of advantage from this.

Unfortunately i am no tone of them :

I just want to know the reason they put the 7 pm tourney back and not the 6pm :?: :?:

It should be the 6 pm and not the 7pm if one of thoose since the 6pm had gone further.............

If any games i think all games should have been put back on 8O

Best of luck to everyone in the big one II and especially for Cannedham :P

WTG buddy :!:

//Mattias :

Comment

for crying out loud

PSO had its biggest ever event which was not working and 100k of sponsorship on the line and you guys are worried about bragging rights and monthly leagues

get a grip guys and give the staff a break.

Comment

true

but i was wondering why the 7pm got back...and not the 6pm

Comment

because when it crashed and they reet it the 7pm came up automatically the 6pm didnt just like the big one didnt they worked on the big one
            and when they fixed it they didnt want to mess with anything else

Comment

the funside 6 pm went off without a hitch. LOL get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by ironside
                for crying out loud

PSO had its biggest ever event which was not working and 100k of sponsorship on the line and you guys are worried about bragging rights and monthly leagues

get a grip guys and give the staff a break.
                yeah, it was our fault the server crashed...i guess those aiming for smaller goals don't matter here at the school...i'm terribly sorry...

Comment

Working...
                X