PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ONLY FOR THE MOST ADVANCED...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ONLY FOR THE MOST ADVANCED...

jam is goot!

What if it is spoiled?

Comment

Does that include TOE JAM ???????

8O

Comment

does jam spoil????????? wow, this has to be the deepest discusion i have ever been able to bud in on......... :wink:

Comment

When the jam has changed colors, you will eventually realize that it is not the jam that has spoiled, it is yourself.

--Greagar

Comment

Greagar said:
            When the jam has changed colors, you will eventually realize that it is not the jam that has spoiled, it is yourself.
            Flashbacks?

Comment

finally, something worthwhile to discuss here....

Comment

WOW. I can't believe I have been missing out on ADVANCED POKER DISCUSSION all this time!!!

WHAT ON EARTH is wrong with me/????
                AND, WHAT IS THE MAIN DIFFERENCE BETWEEN JAM and just plain ole' jelly?????

Comment

NewJane......Jam doesn't shake....Jelly do!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Is it Jam? Is it Jelly? Is it Fresh? Is it spoiled? Has it been spread? Is it finger lickin' goot?

Practical application:

If you have AJ and open raise and are faced with an allin reraise from an unknown player, check your jam. If the jam has been spread, call. If the jam is spoiled, fold. If thehazyone is your opponent, push it allin and throw the jam in his face because AJ is a monster.

Comment

as always, ur analysis is dead one, apryll....there is a lot to be learned about jam...

Comment

Working...
                      X