PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

191st and still smiling :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 191st and still smiling :)

Just wanted to post and tell you that even tho I busted out 191st, I feel I played one of my personal best tourneys ever. I played a sound game and I am very pleased with that. My high chip count was 16K when I managed to win a hand with JJ. Most of the rest of the tourney, I was just floundering around 8-9K.

I tried to get the most out of the good hands...I had AA, KK, QQ and JJ. Also, 9-9 which I should have folded but called and the flop was very good for my hand, and I won that one. Played AK once, and AQ once. Well, twice. I busted with AQ. I was on the little blind with 8K or so, only the big blind left. I went all in, and he called with pocket tens. Flopped quads and I just watched the rest of the hand unfold

Even with the disappointment of busting before I wanted to, I feel good that I played my best. And perhaps that is what I need to remember when I am beating myself over the head somedays when I lose. Today, I am smiling because I played good!! Does that make sense??

It was a great tourney, thanks to those who cheered for me!

Great Job Jane.

I feel with you. I was upset when i busted out 227, but after thinking about it, i played my A game. I went for 18K to 3 K holding AA when i went allin preflop vs 99 and 99 hit set on flop.

then a few hands later i went alin with 99 when the same person had AA and of course, he won.

great job everyone i had a lot of fun.

Comment

Working...
    X