PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FanCast Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FanCast Help

I've got Windows Professional Server 2000 on my server and XP on all my computers, internet connections are DSL. Can't download the Fancast software. Anyone have and ideas or workarounds?

Finally last night I thought I'd set up FanCast to listen to today's broadcasts. but XP is not listed as supported, and I can't complete a download.

The download seems to start, says it should take not longer than 1 minute or so, tells me to wait to see a microphone in the box, then simply sits at "downloading" endlessly.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

not sure i have xp and no problems

some had to make sure they had all current upgrades but not sure u might email doug@fancast.com

Comment

I have windows 2000 professional and it works fine for me.

Comment

I have it on my XP computer, but I get caught in an endless darn loop when I try to put it on my NT 4.0.

The loop is that it won't accept that I have READ their liscening agreement.

RG

Comment

Working...
        X