PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets get ready to rumble!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets get ready to rumble!!!!!!

How long will the Big One II last folks?

I am thinking start to finish.....8 hours?

Have the rounds been extended like they were in the original Big One?

Win4win,

The schedule says todays special event structure #7 has 20 minute rounds. Twice what we have on our regular tournaments.

:lol: :mrgreen: :roll: :lol: :shifty: :chuckle:

Good luck,
    I hope you get second.

Comment

Let me just say this. I went out and bought a six pack to see me through the event. Then I realized that would never be enough so I went back and bought a case of 24. It might be a long night for me as the start time here will be 9.00pm

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by MARK
        Let me just say this. I went out and bought a six pack to see me through the event. Then I realized that would never be enough so I went back and bought a case of 24. It might be a long night for me as the start time here will be 9.00pm

Mark
        Should've gotten a keg, I think.

I'm figuring on being up until midnight here (EST).

Chris

Comment

A case of 24 is a pretty good start. :chuckle:

That's only half the receipe for a shooter. :roll:

You need about 3 liters of a good Scotman's brew to wash down the bitters.

Scotman's brew also makes a good mouth wash when you get a case of cotton mouth. :shifty:

Chivas Regal is my fav but I stored up some Cutty Sark for the long tournament.
          :mrgreen:
          Here's to you my friend

Comment

Hi all: Will there be any breaks or besides all the beer, vodka & orange juice, snacks etc. do I have to go & buy some Depends?

Please advise.

Thanks for all your help & good luck to all.

Joybell

Comment

Jpybell:
              You can rent real nice comfy potty chair, with side tray and everything you need to eat, drink, and ops: whatever else you have to do, at a very reasonable price for a day. Sure saves getting up and avoids diaper rash too I might add.
              Good Luck
              babe60
              :wink:

Comment

JOYBELL Had to make that correction. ops:
                babe60

Comment

i been trying to work out the times and my best guess is that
                  it starts at 8 pm (gmt)
                  by 3 30 am there will be 100 players left
                  i'll be in bed around 4 am(want to beat last years result)

the final 2 tables should break down too 1 table at around 7am
                  and the final table will last about 2 hours

so anyone in europe/UK hoping to make final table can order breakfast BEFORE bed now.

Comment

Babe: Thank you for your help. I've called all over town, all have said they are all out. Do you think everyone is going to be playing in the Big One.

Joybell

Comment

the first one was 7 1/2 hours

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.