PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CALMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM DOWNN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CALMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM DOWNN

LETS ALL JUST TAKE A BREAK CALM DOWN ITS GONNA BE OK, I know this is verrrrrrrrrry disturbing but come on gang give them a chance i assure u they are on it like white on rice. OK :lol:

I'm so excited I just can't hide it Im about to loose control and I think I like it. Who dat talk about we cant Jam Who DAT. Who let the dogs out whooop whoop who let dogs out whoot whoot That damn Bruno let the dogs out
    I TOLD U TO CLOSE THE DANG GATE BRUNO

CALM COLOR FOR CALM PEOPLE.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL UNLESS UR AGAINST ME

i like brown rice

Comment

Dont forget MN wild rice

--Matt--

Comment

People, people....GET A GRIP !!!

"They" are not messing with the server...."they" had a problem with the server, which you should be grateful reared it's ugly head tonite instead of tomorrow.
        I sure wouldn't wanna be on trial and have a jury of my peers from here!!!

8O

'Goddess

Comment

blame it on the kunards.........

V

Comment

calm dooooooown

This is my first big tourny and i can hardly wait. It'll be the experience that I look forward to. (hopefully a + $$$ experience. Oh there i go dreaming again, lol) I just hope the chat, with an event like this is entertaining. Good luck, sportsmanship and commradey to all. :twisted:

ALSO I AM VERY MUCH LOOKING FORWARD TO THE FAN CAST

PRE-GAME WITH FREDDIE THE FISH AND THE TOURNEY COVERAGE.

Remember I never call with less than triples pre-flop. LOL!!!!! 8) :twisted: :roll: :P

Good Games, Good People & Good Luck All!!
            Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays.

Comment

Before you criticize a man, you should walk
              a mile in his shoes.

That way, when you criticize him, you will be
              a mile away...

And, you will have his shoes.

Jack Handey

Comment

Originally posted by Pokergoddess
                "They" are not messing with the server...."they" had a problem with the server, which you should be grateful reared it's ugly head tonite instead of tomorrow.
                http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/pokerschool/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3374

The above referenced post indicated that server updates were made. Venturing a guess, I'll suppose they were to insure smooth operation of simultaneous TBO-II and the WPO Round 2.

Whether "updates" qualify as "messing with" I shalll leave to personal interpretation.

Given Mark and Tina's dedication to PSO I expect their frustration level at this turn of events to exceed the sum of the school members. However, they must focus the efforts of their team on doing everything possible to make TBO-II a success.

Comment

Given Mark and Tina's dedication to PSO I expect their frustration level at this turn of events to exceed the sum of the school members. However, they must focus the efforts of their team on doing everything possible to make TBO-II a success.
                  Knowing PSO as I do my guess is the frustration level is the log of the sum of the members. :wink:

Comment

I like soup

Comment

Working...
                    X