PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark and Tina

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark and Tina

The site has been screwwing up all night...... The Big 2 is to important to the school to have crashes now... Please help !
    Maybe if not fixxed soon, we can play SUNDAY

u can't reschedule something that needed planning to play, expecially the week be4 a holiday.

can't wait to see problems tomorrow

Comment

I second aha! I will be traveling sunday. why in the hell are they messing with the software at this time!

Comment

i know Mark and Tina are doing their best. they don't want any problems with this site. this is their business.

i think the whole software program needs to be re-written. i have heard of disgruntled programers putting "worms" into the software in case they ever get fired. this may or may not be the problem, but it keeps getting worse.

Shadrak
        Time is the fire we all burn in

Comment

Yeah, yes.

Looks like it's fix. We finished the 10:00pm NLHE after the first crash

Comment

the more players that have problems....better the chance for us
            low qualifiers...........

V

Comment

Working...
            X