PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kicked out of 10:00 tourney

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked out of 10:00 tourney

did anyone else get booted from the 10:00 tourney?

It wont let me back in.

I hope this doesnt happen tommorrow!

Comment

kinda thinking it will....lol

Comment

Yes, I was & also the 7 o'clock 08. Tiresome isn't it

Joybell

Comment

im logged back in but my table doesn't open?
          How do I get back in my tourney?

Comment

how do i find my tourney???? it seems to have just disappeared completely!!!

Comment

The 9pm O8 in progress is not in the lobby when we log back in! What's up?

--hockeyrob

Comment

ba dum dum....

Comment

We'll all be nuts if this happens tomorrow! Dang - wanted to get in some last minute practise.

Comment

If only it would have stayed down another 20 secs. I was in the 10pm NLHE. and suddenly am able to get back to my table. I am the big blind and have 33. The board is A-10-A-3. $50 bet to me and I have 10 secs left to act. And it is head's up. Well. What's a poker player to do? I commense to raiseing, and get reraised, so I pop it again, and He pops it again. So we kinda, well, you know, get it all in . I don't remember the river. I was staring at his A-10.

If only the server would have stayed down another 20 seconds. (Whine, Whine, Whine) I now have another mark in that "first one out" category in the PSO Detail thingee.

As Scarlett would say "Tomorrow is another day"

Shane aka Jeff.

Comment

Working...
                    X