PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Info for Pokermats players

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info for Pokermats players

Hi Guys,

Well, it's underway. We had the first match this afternoon between Cosmotech and jivamukti and Cosmo won. Good job cosmotec.

I wanted to list some information that might be helpfull to you all as this thing gets going.

We have it set up now to where the pokermats classic 2 events will be listed in the lobby 1 hour before the start of the event (fyi)

Also, for people setting up matches on the weekends, please send those requests to pokermats before 4pm the friday before that particlar weekend. This way we can assure that the event will get entered into the system in time.

And finally, as we head into the hollidays please be advised that I'll be out of the office the 24th, 25th, and 26th. So, if you want to play on one of those days, please let pokermatts know no later than 4pm monday the 23.

I think that's it, so have fun and good luck!

Tim

hey pokermats... I was never contacted about the tourneys... didn't you get my request to join the P M II tourney

Comment

Hello........"Is anybody out there" Just nosey how one signs up for these heads up tourneys???...daisy777 Thank you inadvance.

Comment

Working...
      X