PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Program of Events Convention

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Program of Events Convention

Please click on the link below to see the program of events for the PSO Convention.

Also please note that there are now 99 members attending and i have 97 signed up for the tournament, so only 3 more places to fill

For more information on the Golf please contact Shoeless Joe
    Leethok@aol.com

The PokerSchool invitational starts promptly at 6.00pm in Goldstrike Tournament room, registration begins in the Millenium Theatre at 4.00pm, The tournament is held on the 9th of January the same day as the Golf

The Seminar is held on the 11th

Click for Program

See you all there

Tina

So if we are on your list, we are assured of a spot in the tourney? Say for instance I arrive at 5 pm, and it is full? What I mean is, do we need to rush to the sign up right at 4 in order to be safe?

Thanks. Just needed one more thing to fret about

Otherwise, the schedule looks WONDERFUL. I like the idea of the final two tables at least getting their buy-in back. And the potty breaks are appreciated. You have done a wonderful job, and thanks for supplying the agenda for us early enough to work out other things that might co-incide.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Comment

Everyone that i have printed on the thread as members attending,
      consider them on the tournament list.
      I have received emails from around 3 members saying that they will not be able to make the tournament due to flights etc, so there are now 3 places left to fill to get to the magic 100

Regards

Tina

Comment

Working...
      X