PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SHUTTING DOWn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHUTTING DOWn

during the big one both the school and pokerpages shut down all events till the end of play i know this aint possible with the WPO round 2 starting half way thru but will the school be running a full schedule?

also if everyone remembers there was alot of problems at the end of the big one with everyone on the rail chatting about the beats they had taken and cheering on there friends this was causeing problems for the players i dont know yet if the school has anything up there sleeve to combat this but woulf like to remind that if they click on the WWW icon below my post they can join a chat room where all members can meet up and disscuss the big one 2.
    would be nice if those doing the fancast broadcast during the event kept an eye on the room just incase anything comes up.

players now have the option of disabling observer chat

Comment

The disable observer chat is only available on the latest version. Those with earlier versions that want this feature should select the update well before the start of TBO-2.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.