PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The buy in! *read*

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The buy in! *read*

Deleted

Nice one Mats!

That's cleared up any confusion about entry fees and I too, will support any player with insufficient bankroll to enter.

Comment

Does this mean I can go shopping and then have you cover me??? :lol: :wink: :wink: LOL!

JUST KIDDING but it sure would be nice if I could use my bankroll to go christmas shopping!! To bad its only virtual play money hehehe...

It is very nice of you 2 to offer your assistance in $$$'s, very nice indeed!! :P

GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND TO ME TOO, I WILL DEFINITELY BE NEEDING LOTS OF LUCK IN MY MATCH... 8O

SANEIGY :arrow: :wink:

Comment

hi mats
        well it takes all kinds to make a world so I suggest you put up a post for all the players who agreed with the extra 250 buy in to
        list there names so that you can forward it to pso to take out of the relavent accounts then whatever amount you receive post it and im sure enough of us will chip in to make up difference.
        and whoever is saying its to late to change must either think they are just gonna be first cos im looking at it,if i get lucky and come second i get 2k buy in for 250 lol cant see a problem and if I lose well
        good luck to all the 2nd place winners,
        and I still would not swap places with you running this
        royw

Comment

Working...
        X