PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSO Detail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSO Detail

I am doing a reimport of all results at this time - those of you with questions or problems with your stats not updating should be fine when this update completes (should be done around 4:00-5:00 CST).

During this time the PSO Detail will be unavailable.

Two questions (one for Mark, one for everyone else):

1) Mark: are the cumulative results for multis and sats being reset on January 1st?

2) Right now the PSO Detail does not import any players who have $0 bankroll (this usually means they've left PSO). I was thinking that for the final import I should grab all results, even from those who've left - so we have some permanent record of everyone's results.

Please send any comments/suggestions on what you'd like to see as far as the data is concerned. I was thinking I'd just keep adding to the database and always show cumulative results, regardless of what PSO shows. Since I give the ability to view "last xxxx results" you'll always be able to view the stats however you want.

Love the "report", Minpin. Good Job.
    I have no desire, either way, as for the "zero bankroll" question goes. Whatever is easiest for you, is my choice. Have a great Holiday Season.

Comment

With regards your 2nd question Min. I think you should grab all results.

Comment

it is still updating is everything ok? 12:40am est

Comment

I'm having problems doing the update - at some point in the middle I'm losing my connection to the PSO server.

And I miscalculated the amount of time it would take to update - it's actually more like 9-10 hours to import everyone.

As soon as it's done you'll be able to see the stats.

Comment

please get all records incase mark lives up to the promise of scrapping all records would hate to see a person who goes broke losing all there records.

i cant see mark resetting all the records on the 1st of jan now unless there is a statement before monday.(but i am normally wrong)

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.