PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just to confirm

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just to confirm

there are 12 groups of 8 (96 players) with the winner of each getting entry into the 2000 heads up classic, meaning that there are 12 qualifiers, the people who come second have a choice to pay the 2000 entry fee, meaning that there will be another 12 people qualifying if they can afford the buy ins. and there will also at least 8 people pre seclected to go sraight the the heads up classic, meaning we have the 32 players. i hope this is right.
    my question is regards the second place people, if they cant afford or dont want to pay for entry into the classics how are the possible 12 empty spaces going to be filled?

once again mats youve organised a really good competition.

j2595

Deleted

Comment

The additional $250 is fine by me........

also, if it does become a $500 entry, I'll happily support up to 10 players who might need some finnancial help for the extra $250.

If that's going to help anyone they can PM me and I'll make the necessary (discreet) arrangements to transfer the funds which they can pay back at their convenience.

Comment

Deleted :h:

Comment

ill play for an extra 250 so that the second from group 6 can go through as well

j2595

Comment

Entry Fees

What a great bunch of people. I am very glad I joined this school.

Comment

Working...
            X