PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pool 10 Finish Results

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pool 10 Finish Results

Deleted

My match

Best time for me would be after Christmas...life is kind of a zoo until then

Jahana

Comment

Deleted

Comment

I would prefer to play asap. My children come to town on the 26th, and from then til the 4th my time will be a lot busier than usual. Contact me at EStrictsmail@aol.com, ok Clay?

Sandy

Comment

Just noticed this..

Saturday...working then christmas shopping then TBO2

Sunday...wrapping etc. (and I promised my wife no poker due to big one the night before)

Monday...Company annual do.....early start late finish

Tuesday/wednesday/thursday........I would be shot...big family, lots of commitments

so 4th onwards it has to be.shame because I'm really looking forward to it.

CLAY

Comment

Deleted

Comment

Well Clay, I can do anytime after 2pm the 4th. let me know what's good for you. You can do it off list if you prefer Thanks for understanding Mats, I only get to spend a few weeks a year with my sons and I try to not waste any of it,,,

Sandy

Comment

Hello All.

Mats, nice work in setting this up.

Melachric.......(and to everyone else in the group for future matches). I'm available most afternoons between 4pm & 6pm (Central time), but not in the evenings until Jan 7th as I'm working every night until then. After Jan 7th, I'm available most Tues & Weds in the evening as well. Best times for me in the evening are between 8pm & 5am (Central)..........I'm a night owl!

Looking forward to playing you all.

Regards, Keith.

Comment

Clay do you want to sign up a time for this weekend? I can do Sat 2-10 PM Central, Sunday 2-midnight Central or anytime between 11 am and 11 pm Monday on. If you want something different, let me know, ok?

Sandy

Comment

Estrict

Sunday is the only day I am free

early as possible, so 2pm, which is 8pm for me here, would be fine.

*********Sunday 5th 2pm server time*********

Pokermats, what happens now?

CLAY

Comment

Deleted

Comment

*********Sunday 5th 2pm server time*********

That looks to be the one Mats... sorry to hear about your computer... I have to get the programs installed in the lap top I bought my son. We made a trade because he doesn't want a lap top,,,, I don't try to figure out 16 year olds though

See you then Clay,,, sorry it can't be earlier, but I work nights here and normally don't wake up before 11am my time which is 1pm Central on weekends and 9am which is 11pm central on weekdays,,,

Sandy

Comment

ok so Matt, can you confirm that this time is ok and it is all registered with the staff etc.

Also, just curious if any of the other matches have been arranged and if so, when?

Comment

Deleted

Comment

pokernenne vs jahana

Deleted

Comment

Working...
                              X