PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pool 9 Ending Results

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pool 9 Ending Results

Deleted

hi mats
    pool 9 royw vs robber I can play any time between 12pm and 5pm cst time if thats ok
    and up for 500 entry
    royw

Comment

Mats,

I'm a little confused on when we need to be scheduling our matches. Is it the sooner the better or do we need to wait our turn? Whatever the case may be, I'll be ready whenever you are Astro. As a pool I would like to up the ante to $500 so 2 of us have a chance to qualify. Good Luk everyone, I'll be keeping in touch.

Later, Bdog```

Comment

Deleted

Comment

Deleted

Comment

I am Ok with uping the buy-in to $500.

jb7643 -- I cannot schedule until for sure after December 28th and maybe not until after January 3rd. I hate to put this off, but we have company coming in, and kids out of school, and well, It would be better to wait. I hope that is OK. and I will post later for us to set up a date and time.

Thanks

Shane aka Jeff

Comment

mats
              havent had any contact with robber yet assumed he would post here lol
              royw

Comment

Deleted

Comment

Hey Mats, I'm good with tuesday so far if there are any changes I'll be sure to let you know by the end of the weekend. I'm also good for the extra 250 buy in total $500. Good Luck Roy your going to need it.

Comment

astro vs. bdog

bdog give me some dates after xmas. that are good for you, and we will hook up.

thanks and good luck

Comment

Astro,

After christmas sounds good to me. I prefer nights after 10:00 c.s.t. Is that time frame good for you?

Bdog```

Comment

hi robber
                        thats what i like a modest poker opponent lol
                        see you tuesday between 12pm and 5pm cst can you sort this mats;
                        will check back later
                        royw

Comment

Deleted

Comment

hi mats
                            tues 2pm fine by me gives me time to whitewash robber
                            feed the reindeer, don the red suit deliver all the presents lol

royw

Comment

Pokermats , I am not able to play Tuesday at 2pm, I can play after 8pm, I have a dinner to attend to around 3pm.

Comment

Working...
                              X