PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pool 5 Finish Results

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pool 5 Finish Results

Deleted

Adam,

Monday would be a decent day this next week.If there's a time that's reasonable, tell me what you think and we can work something out. Tuesday isn't so good, and Wednesday, I'm working
    2.00-10.00 pm. Burdens of command, don't you know.

Alan

Comment

you guys want to make it 500$?

i am ok with it if you guys can afford it

astrin when you want to play i am fine most days the earlier the better but i can make it any time if you have a problem

Comment

Ironside,

I'm fine with it-let's grab the ball and run!!

Alan

Comment

$500 is good for me, but it would make winning the final round of the pools less meaningful.

alan, monday is good but only at 3 EST. I can fit the game in then. Otherwise i work SUN-WED 5pm-5am, however we also have the holidays to fight against.

the only other good day would be friday next week any time after 2pm till midnight.

Comment

Adam,

Monday at 3.00 is a go. See you there!

Alan

Comment

That's 2 pm school time

Comment

Mats,

Adam and I have agreed that Monday, 23rd December, at 2.00
                CST, is on for our heads-up match.

Alan

Comment

i emailed him this morning

Comment

Deleted

Comment

First Match

Hi mats,

Promos and I have decided to play our match on January 1st. Could you set up the time for 7 PM CST?

I do have one concern. I will be in Reno, working at a bridge tournament, that week and I'm planning on driving home the evening of Dec 31 -- or very early the next morning. Weather on the West Coast has been horrid the past couple of weeks and is predicted to stay that way through the first of the year.

If I get caught in a snowstorm and can't get back home in time, would I automatically have to forfeit the match? -- or is there someway it could be rescheduled? If I would have to forfeit, then Promos and I should probably discuss another time to play. What is the cut off date when all first round matches have to be completed?

Dianne

Comment

Deleted

Comment

mwig,

The best day for me is a Sunday, I am based in the UK so arranging a time to suit both may be troublesome on other days.

Tuesdays and Wednesdays are also good but because of the holidays over the next 10 days this again may prove problematic.

my email is hazza30@btinternet.com

Harry

Comment

Deleted

Comment

Mats,

No sign of activity yet- I'm concerned that there's no sign of the match between Adam and myself tomorrow.

Alan

Comment

Working...
                              X