PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WPO PSO Tournament

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WPO PSO Tournament

Besides the $$$, will there be any award given to the winner of the PSO Tournament, such as a bracelet, trophy, etc.? If nothing is in the works, perhaps I, or someone could begin work on getting some sort of donation. The $$$, of course, will be very nice, but being the "Inaugural" Event, I think it would be nice for whoever wins, to have some sort of "momento" to turn to, once the $$$ is gone!

GREAT IDEA BOB!!!

Comment

Excellent Suggestion!!!

Randy

Comment

There will be plenty of WSOP and WPO bracelet holders there......talk one of them into donating one of them! Phil and Johnny have plenty to spare!

Or you could get some wire and fancy beads and make a PSO World Championship bracelet! = )~

Comment

I am sure I could throw together some sort of apron or craft project made out of wooden spools

JUST KIDDING...
          what a super idea!! I would be willing to pitch in for the cost of the trophy, whatever you decide on. I bet others would also.

PS. I prefer something that isn't TOO gawdy .. I don't want some big clunky thing on my desk . THANKS IN ADVANCE

Comment

PSO Trophy

This is something that i am working on.

See you all in Tunica

Regards

Tina

Comment

New Jane. I would be happy to send you about 100 used wine bottle corks. If you are really "crafty" I know you could fashion something non clinky out of them.

Comment

Working...
              X