PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSO convention questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSO convention questions

Could we have a little more information on the specifics of the convention?

When, and where, and what time is the PSO tourney?

Same for convention.

Where there be information packets, name tags or anything else available?

Just wondering how we're supposed to meet our fellow PSO'ers besides at the tourney and convention.

Thanks,

Aaron (hazy)

Look in the bar Hazy. That's where I'll be. lol. Seriously, most of those questions have been answered in other threads. Name tags were mentioned but I don't remember what was said if anything. I look forward to putting faces with the names.

Mike

Comment

I guess because I just planned recently to attend, I missed all that conversation.

I'll go dig through the forum and see if I can find it.

Hazy

Comment

Hazy

The PSO tournament is on Thurs. the 9th at 6pm last time i heard! I am sure it will be held in the tournament room (upstairs ballroom) of the Goldstrike.

The seminar is on Sat. the 11th starting with breakfast at 10:30 (i think) in one of the Goldstrike meeting rooms (near ballroom).

You already have the Golf info....looking forward to having you there to make fun of me!

Hope this info is correct and helps. I am sure Tina will post an itenerary and instructions before the convention.....wont you Tina! = )

Comment

I am just putting the finishing touches to the Program of events and i will post it on the forum and also send it via email to each member that has registered to attend

Tina

Comment

Ah thank you very much Tina! I knew you'd come through with flying colors!

Comment

Working...
            X