PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2017 PSO Series of Poker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fabulous night for me. Won the first bracelet this year and I a was very close to won the second one!
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi @NE2win My sentiments are the same as the others. I hope you get better soon!
      5 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I just want to see my new bracelet! Not changed yet!
        2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

It appears that it counted my first place for this years series but didn't change the bling.
          Last edited by Yawni; Mon Jun 19, 2017, 08:10 PM. Reason: there it is
          3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hope you get well soon NE2,, we need you on the felt to try and make these bracelets as prestigious as possible!
            2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

definitely bracelet hunting today as I fell short yet again
              3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Bendubz11 View Post
                Hope you get well soon NE2,, we need you on the felt to try and make these bracelets as prestigious as possible!
                Well @Bendubz11, I've been doing my best to make sure those bracelets are as hard-earned as possible, by those who win them when I'm playing, but I'd pretty much resigned myself to not being be competitive for the series (it's hard to play the first game each day, which starts at 3am, in a 4 bed shared hospital room) and I was unlikely to even win a bracelet, with so much competing for my attention during the later game, which I can play - Doctors, nurses, meals, bathroom challenges, bloodsuckers... Despite all that, I managed to land one today, in event #50, and I'm happy to call that "Mission accomplished". Cha-CHING!!
                4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

gday and good morning...congrats..good stuff..hows the food..sometimes not so tasty lol darrell
                  11 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

The kindest answer to that question is "nutritious", Darrell.

Thanks
                    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Congrat's Chin! Congrat's to all the winners! mileypoker: I want too a bracelet!
                      Last edited by kotryna717; Mon Jun 26, 2017, 04:11 AM.
                      Bracelet Winner

Comment

A final update to close off my off-topic distraction:
                        I'm pleased to let everyone know I was discharged from hospital at the weekend. It's good to be back in my own bed and I'm thankful to several friends who are checking in on me regularly and helping me with things I'm finding harder to do on 3 legs (2 crutches) than I expected. All tests indicate the infection is on the retreat but antibiotics will continue for another 12 weeks.
                        (!!)
                        The shattered kneecap is knitting well now that the infection is under control. In about 4 weeks my rigid brace will be changed to an adjustable one, to progressively see how much effective movement I can regain.
                        Despite a sometimes uncertain prognosis, I know I have also been incredibly lucky to come through this as well as I have. I'd like to thank all of you who took the time to offer support and encouragement. I can't begin to tell you how much that has boosted my morale, or speculate as to how much that positive outlook has manifested as a positive outcome. Love to you all.
                        At this time, my thoughts and best wishes also go out to some fellow PSO'ers who I know face and overcome much greater burdens than mine, every single day. All strength to you!
                        Finally, congratulations to those PSO regulars who have bagged multiple bracelets this year. Well done, I'm happy to have taken (just) one against such tough competition!
                        |
                        |
                        \/
                        Last edited by NE2win; Mon Jun 26, 2017, 05:53 PM. Reason: New bling
                        4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

good news Sir !!! theres nothing like your own bed

I remember when I broke my elbow a long time ago just opening toothpaste was a tricky proposition amongst other things but you have to adapt until the healing process is finished

when you get to the physio stage make sure you do as they say and perhaps even more

Wishing you a full recovery

Comment

Thanks for that update, NE - you know you're in my thoughts. You definately sound better now, I love to see your spirits come back up. Keep healing!

Btw, I'm flabbergasted to personally know a five-legged man - on which one are you wearing that new bracelet?
                            2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I'm glad to hear you are making good progress. I hope the rest of your recovery goes well.

Last edited by joy7108; Wed Jun 28, 2017, 04:05 PM. Reason: typo
                              Bracelet Winner

Comment

@NE2win Sending you well wishes for your quick recovery and good health! Get well!
                                Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                                X