PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WPO Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WPO Events

I was just wondering which PSO members will be playing in the WPO. Myself (Andrew), along with *Shooter*, will be playing in the $500 LHE on the 10th and the $500 NLHE on the 12th. We'll also probably play in a $100 LHE tourney at the Grand on the evening of the 11th, assuming the PSO convention doesn't conflict.

I'd like to know who else among us plans on playing in these events. It would be pretty cool to have a bunch of PSO'ers in the game :lol:

Andrew

Hello,

I'll be there and have plans to play several of the lower buy-ns myself. My definite is the 500 NLHE & probably the LHE also, O/8.

Not sure which. Somewhat depends on how many satillite chips I can win. I will also be entering some of the Grand's Tournies.

Be there or be square

Comment

I will definately play the $500 NLHE on the 12th.
      I am also gonna play the PSO event on the 9th.
      Gonna play singles and supers and see if I can qual for big one or win a couple singles for the $1000 NLHE.

Scheduled to leave on the 13th but will probably come back if I qual for any of the bigger events.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Comment

$100 NLHE PSO on the 9th

$500 NLHE on the 12th

$1000 NLHE on the 20th

$2000 NLHE on the 29th

$10,000 NLHE Main Event - depending on how I do in the supersats

Thats the plan anyway.....

Comment

I'll be playing the PSO event, the $500 PLHE and the $500 no limit event.

Comment

I will be playing both the $500 LHE on Friday and the $500 NLHE on Sunday; as well as the PSO tourn. and numerous sats for those events (hopefully only 2 sats ).

--Greagar

Comment

Great! I'm looking forward to seeing all of you at the tables. Maybe some of us can place in the money in these events. Let's make PokerSchool proud!

Andrew

Comment

I plan to play the $100 LHE at the Grand on the 11th at 4 pm.
                Remember, it says on the info sheet I have that they limit those tourneys at the Grand to 100 entrants. 50 early and 50 same day. Not sure what the "early" part means, but I think I am gonna go register for that 11th LHE when I get to Tunica

Can't wait!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X