PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

stupid just stupid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stupid just stupid

well i knew it would happen sooner or later
    i hope people now see how ridiculos (?) to award a b qual for the last chance events look at this

Last Chance Tournament (Mon 3am CST) (#97534)
    Place Player
    1 BIGRED31

Start Time: Mon, Dec 16 3:00am CST
    Buy-in: Qualify Game: No Limit Hold 'em (#6)
    Starting Chips: 10,000
    Starting Players: 1

this is so wrong it is unreal

now doesn't this throw the numbers off? aren't there suppose to be a set amount of qualifiers? now there are 5 A's missing for the toltal number of A seats. Just a suggestion for next time (one i have already stated) Have the last chance events be only 2 of them, and during the busy time like 3pm and 9 pm

Comment

Well, I've played with BigRed on a number of occasions and he/she's a pleasure to play with. I know they've been trying hard to qualify and as far as I can see (which isn't far) they've not broken any rules, but have just used the available opportunities. Next year, who knows, it might be a different set-up, but right now.............

the very best of luck on Saturday to BigRed and to everyone else who's made it (by whatever means) to The BIG ONE 11

Comment

im not knocking any players
        all im saying is i think the last chance events could have been organised a bit better
        to award a b to the one and only player is stupid
        but fair play to anyone who takes advantage of this huge mistake
        why qualify for a round 2 by winning leagues and then finishing in top 20 out of 200+ when you can wait until a few days before and get one just for turning up

Comment

We do so love to flog dead horses :!:

In another thread Mark has acknowledge the shortcomings of theses Last Chance events. However, to change them at this late date is impossible. I am sure a better system will be used next year. Unless all of this complaining makes Mark decide to forego hosting of 'The Big One III".

Comment

Originally posted by TrumpinJoe
            Unless all of this complaining makes Mark decide to forego hosting of 'The Big One III".
            Would you play this bluff from UTG, middle position or only from the button in an uncalled pot?

Sorry, Joe, couldnt resist. But isnt it interesting how poker skills are used inherently throughout our lives?

Floggingly,

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by zipman
              Would you play this bluff from UTG, middle position or only from the button in an uncalled pot?
              It depends on table dymanics. If you were in the BB I'd play it EVEN from UTG!!!!

:lol:

Comment

no real surprise....

Comment

Place Player
                  1 BIGRED31

I watched this game and BIGRED31 played superb and thouroghly deserved his 1st place.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerpagekev
                    Place Player
                    1 BIGRED31

I watched this game and BIGRED31 played superb and thouroghly deserved his 1st place.
                    :lol: :lol: There you go, then!

WTG Bigred!

Good luck to all in the BigOneII!!!!

--Greagar

Comment

:lol: I knew if I used all the skills I have learned at school, that it would be possible to get at least a "B" qualification.
                      bigred31

Comment

I gotta say it was much more exciting than the CLASH OF THE TITANS!!! :h:

NICE SHOWING BIG RED!!!

:h:
                        sZ

Comment

But Clash of the Titans had better looking cheerleaders!!

OK, now that i've gotten started: It was obvious from the
                          beginning of this promotion that ANY SCHOOL MEMBER
                          WHO WANTED TO could find their way into TBO2. Now,
                          I'm not the smartest bear in the circus and I figured this
                          out on first read. it's a mystery to me how some of you
                          who are way smarter than I am can start complaining at
                          this late date. Did you really miss that at the beginning?

Comment

I was there to cheer you on Huk. I was just silent. Didn't think any more distractions would be good for your concentration.

As it was you had the whole school there rooting for ya!! Not that we don't like depraved..we just know you better!!

Anyway, Congratulations on your win at Foxwoods and have a nice holiday.

:h:
                            sZ

Comment

My top ten -

BIGRED31 - 10,000
                              demonknees - 5,000

2-20 - unclaimed due to lack of participation

Better work on my heads up skills,

EG

Comment

Working...
                              X