PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big One II - Payout over/under

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big One II - Payout over/under

I think PSO will pay out $25k on the Big One II

what about all you odds makers out there?

Comment

What's the minimum possible? That's my choice.

Comment

Originally posted by thehazyone
        What's the minimum possible? That's my choice.
        I think that would be 18k, where all the top 20 places are filled by 'A' qualifiers.

I sez 32k

cheers

Comment

30K.

Chris

Comment

:?

Comment

Given the qualification and payout structures, it wold be unlikely for the total payout to be the minimum $18,00 (although not all top 20 would have to be "a"s, 6-20 could be "B"s and the minimum payout would be given). This would be the case even if we assumed that each participant were of equal skill. So, put me down as taking the "over". As for the stakes i will wager my big one II winnings against those of any other honest participant (I have an "A" qualification - so I could potentially be a loser in this bet).

EG

Comment

I think there is a good chance of a C or D qualification winning this year as the standard of play has really gone up by the top players in the school.
                Put me down for over 30k

Comment

Edit the original post the reflect the student body's optimism......line is now 25k......still looks like im getting creamed on the overs......but if i am right i will clean up. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by pokerpagekev
                    I think there is a good chance of a C or D qualification winning this year as the standard of play has really gone up by the top players in the school.
                    I must have missed it

Comment

I'll take the under. (and hope I'm wrong.)

T.J.

Comment

i will say that 50k plus will be given away. i know i am winning at least 10k.........but not sure what others think they may win!!!! :wink:

Comment

Working...
                        X