PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSO conv-anyone needa roomie?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSO conv-anyone needa roomie?

Hey all,

I decided to go to the PSO convention, but my budget is fairly limited and I really don't want to sleep in my car (OK, I wouldn't but was hoping maybe someone would feel sorry for me).

Anyway, does anyone have a room with two doubles that they wouldn't mind sharing for 1/2 expenses?

E-mail me at ajhendrix@hotmail.com. If not, I'll try and book a room sometime next week.

Hazy

Hazy: I don't know what the layout of the rooms looks like, but if our rooms at the Goldstrike come with two beds, I'm certainly willing to make room for a fellow poker player. Get in touch with Pokergoddess and see if she knows how much space we have in the rooms, and if we have to inform the hotel that two people are staying there.

Anything to help out a PSO classmate!

-Bart M.

Comment

Oh, and forgot to mention: I am arriving in Tunica on Jan. 7, but have to leave the morning of Jan. 10, so I will not have the room beyond that date. Unfortunately, can't be there for the seminar.

These dates may affect your decision! Let me know.

-Bart M.

Comment

When you check in you ask for double beds and that will settle the issue.

If you are concerned in advance, call the Goldstrike and have them put you down for double beds.

When I booked my reservations I always request double beds in case I get a roomy to share expenses. I've always buddied up to keep expenses low. 25 days of hotels at reduced rates is still equivalent to a good buy-in for 10-20 game. Half of that will get you into a wild 3/6 with a kill Omaha/8 game at the Goldstrike P.R.

Just a suggestion. Call the GS and book it.

Comment

I appreciate the offer Bart, but I was looking to stay for the convention. Looks like I might have to start checking around, hopefully I won't have to stay in Memphis.

Comment

Ok, I will go out on a limb and subject myself to what ever remarks this may bring.......

Hazy, you can stay at my place.

I will be ariving the 8th and departing the 12th.

Bob

Comment

IM BOOKED IN FROM 9TH-13TH,

BE LUCKY

Comment

Thanks Zip and be lucky... looks like I will stay with the zipster - I just hope he has on more than his kilt and fuzzy purple socks.

Haze

Comment

Working...
                X