PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TO WHOM IT MAY COMCERN >Mark

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TO WHOM IT MAY COMCERN >Mark

give us a break.......please

great - 5 min - each 60 min
    fine - " " - " 90 "
    good - 10 " - " 120 "
    none - ugh - ugh

ditto

Comment

I am sorry but in order for me to pass this thread onto Mark i have to understand what it means, so can you please translate it into my language

Regards
      Tina

Comment

I think he's saying he wants breaks built into the tournament structure.

Or maybe he's signalling the aliens to come... 8O

Chris

Comment

I think so too. Yes, a short (5 minutes is fine) bathroom, get a drink break (stop in poker action) like "old" software used to have.

Thanks

Comment

Sorry Tina, let me try to explain.

First, I feel it is very important for a break of some kind to be included ia all ot the tournaments with over x number of players. PSO staff can decide upon the number.

Next, I was trying to give 3 different suggestions, and rate each of the 3. They are:
            1. 5 min. each 60 min. would be great
            2. 5 min. each 90 min. would be fine.
            3. 10 min. each 120 min. would be good.

And that no breaks are no good. I do hope that this suggestion is well received.

Comment

I think the post is saying Jellow has a weak bladder! ;-)

But then again, so do I!

Breaks would be great.

muck it

Comment

i like breaks

Comment

Deleted

Comment

Would love to see a break

Thief 21

Comment

Most of the big tourney's I have played the break is at 2 or 2.5 hours.

How big is your house anyway....?

Comment

takes me 10 minutes to drive to the liquor store and back...

A break would be cool...........

Vega$

Comment

A 5 min break every 60 or 90 minutes would be great. I hate to miss those good cards when I'm gone.

Kahlua

Comment

I have to agree. I hate having to time out so that I guarantee myself at least 20 seconds to run, do my business, and get back to the table. IMHO a break every hour would be too much, maybe every hour and a half or every two hours.

JMason

"There are none so blind as those who refuse to see."

Comment

Tina's earlier post

In this post Tina clearly states that breaks are a feature slated for implementation in the near, although not immediate, future.

Since this post followed Tina's by only a few hours I am having trouble determining if the reason for this post was not seeing Tina's comment or if it is just more whining.

Comment

Working...
                              X