PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Great Display of Character

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Great Display of Character

For all of the accusations of cheating and bad beats that go on around here, I'd like to post about something truly positive that I experienced last night in a tournament.

Last night, I was in a tournament with Stevieray with only he and I left when my computer froze up completely. I couldn't even restart so I had to unplug the computer and take the battery out (b/c I have a laptop). I had to reboot completely and reconnect to the Internet and reload the software and get to the table. This process took more than 5 minutes.

When I returned, my chip stack had not been depleted at all. StevieRay had hit the time button for over 5 minutes.

The rest of the tournament was for something very important...a qualification upgrade to the Big One II. As it turned out, I got lucky and won. Stevieray was a real class act last night and defines what PSO should be.

Thanks for the post, good behavior, and being a fair sportsman is worthy of praise......

Comment

Working...
    X