PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark needs a little help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark needs a little help

Can anyone help me? Movingabout cannot post on the forum and I think that I have heard this same problem before .

He has AOL and evertime he tries to post either by replying to a post or starting a new one he is taken back to the index page and gets a message saying the forum is locked.

Any info would be helpful. I already told him to clear his cache but that never helped.

Mark

Mark,

I don't know what's happening with Movingabout. I'm using AOL and everything's OK.

I'll give him a ring to console him but unfortunately, my level of technical ability is such that I can think of no advice or help except to use the AOL "help" facility or ring their helpdesk. (I know, it's feeble isn't it?)

Comment

Same Thing Once

This happened to me after I ugraded to AOL 8.0. I now have to log on as 'Secure Sign-In', and I am able to post, etc. Have him try that and see if he can post, etc. I don't know why I have to use the 'Secure Sign-In', but suspect it might have something to do with AOL's increased security levels with AOL 8.0.

Comment

Thanks Bruno that sounds like a fix to me. I will pass this to him.

Mark

Comment

You Could Try

Try connecting to the internet with AOL.
          Then minimize AOL.
          And use internet explorer to view poker school.

Comment

well thanks Bruno it looks like the secure sign in has done the trick,
            now i can congratulate Ironside on his fantastic result last night in his 1st live game.

Thanks again.

Tony.

Comment

Working...
            X