PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omaholics online simulator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omaholics online simulator

At
    http://www.twodimes.net/poker/
    there's a nice little simulator.
    Choose your game, enter multiple hands (in Ac 2d format with a space between cards)
    Optionally enter the board cards.
    It'll give you a detailed showdown breakdown by hi/lo/scoop with the overall EV of each hand.

Have fun

Glenn

So, will you be requiring my firstborn son, or will a pound of flesh be sufficient?

This rocks. 8)

Chris

Comment

Ditto from me, rosey

Great tool! Thanks for sharing

--Greagar

Comment

Great link!

I think I'm becoming an Omaholic myself! 8O

Comment

Originally posted by BlackAces
          So, will you be requiring my firstborn son, or will a pound of flesh be sufficient?
          Chris
          Well, much as I love my own firstborn son, it's kind of nice that he's flying the nest to go and teach in Africa for 6 months, so ....

A pound of fillet steak and a nice bottle of Californian Cabernet will do just fine. I think steaks_u_like.com do international deliveries ?

cheers

Comment

This is a great tool. Would a 1994 Caymus Cabernet or a 1987 Opus One suffice.

Ricky Hard

Comment

How about a '71 Ripple? Before that Arlo Guthrie
              song made the price jump from 69 cents to
              a buck twenty...

Comment

Working...
              X