PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

look out for a trip report

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• look out for a trip report

tonights the night

i am leaving the house in an hour to make my first trip to PLAY poker
    made my mind up 5 mins ago about to have dinner then shower and leave (90 min drive and game stats in 3 hours)
    the weather seems fine and i only got a little pain in tooth so swallowed some pain killers (for the beats or the tooth not sure)and will see you guys when i get back either in early hours of morning (if i win) or after a good night sleep (most likely)

good luck iron
    every faith in u

Comment

Play g00t!

Comment

GOOT LUCK
        Have a real good time and take their money!

ran

Comment

long story in the trip report for those that dont want to wade thru pages of me talking alot of **** then the short story is i made teh final table with 8chips (shortest stacked) and drove home with a poketfull of notes after making a deal with 3 of us left.

Comment

Ironside,

Top man!

'Nuff said................... :wink:

Comment

Dude!! You ROOOL !!!

Comment

Iron,
                So glad you finally got to play. See it's not that bad and you played a blinder (unlike St Mirren at the weekend)
                Well done and hope you have many more results.

Tony.

Comment

Working...
                X