PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great showing by YMINNV

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great showing by YMINNV

... So I am checking the monthly standings this morning and I notice that YMINNV has jumped out in the lead after what I can only describe as one heck of a Sunday night.

8:00 pm no limit tourny - 1st place (out of 64)
    9:00 pm limit tourny - 3rd place (out of 50)
    10:00 pm limit omaha hi/lo - 1st place (out of 47)
    11:00 pm no limit tourny - 2nd place (out of 58 )

Add to this a 7th place finish in Sunday's 1:00pm no limit tourny (out of 73) and that makes 5 final tables in one day!!!!!

Well played!!!!!

Thanks for the kind words Rover. Was a little lucky against several very good players. Adam Schramm gave me a run for the money in the last two events. He is a talented poker player and a real class act.

Chris

Comment

Nice run! 8O

Comment

zowie!

Now yminnv, you have conflicting plans for the Big One II, right? :wink:

You are not going to play on the 21st.... Correct???? :wink:

Congrats on great playing. 8)

Randy

Comment

YMINNV,
          GREAT RUN..... TO BAD U GOT NO POINTS FOR OUR TEAM..... LOL... YOUR A GREAT PLAYER AND PERSON..... TO ME YOU,LL ALWAYS BE mr overated

Comment

Working...
          X