PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waiting on you guys!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting on you guys!!

The DJ Express Futurity Golf Tournament

Win4Win and I are putting the final touches to the golf outing and are getting close to publishing the venue, groups and handicaps etc.

However, we're waiting for confirmation from the following of their intention to play:

Zipman - Bob, I've tried e-mails and a PM with no success so far.

Atindell - Alan, no response to PM. Are you playing?

Razorzz - Jon, I've tried e-mail and PM with no success so far.

Can I respectfully ask you to respond to this post by no later than Wednesday 11 December 2002 after which if either Win4Win or I hear nothing, we'll assume you're not playing.

If anyone finds themself sitting at a table with any of the above, I would be extremely grateful if you told them of the existence of this post and the need to reply to it.

zipman has been away on business for some time. he has been very hard to get a hold of, but he is coming over here to my house on tuesday. i will make sure he puts a response in. i m also pretty sure that he is playing.

Comment

Working...
    X