PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big One- A missing C

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Big One- A missing C

8) .

Whoops did I mess things up?

Comment

Well IMO if Hazy wins his Heads up, The "C" that he had should go to the person who he beat in the runner up HU, who ever that may be :roll:

Tony D

Comment

the right is there to insure that the big one 2 will be played for 100K and not 96k (likein april)

as its still possible for 100k to be awarded with only 20 c seats given out i dont think PSO will envoke there right to award an extra c seat (i might be wrong).

Comment

Adam, you have a brain? Yet another miracle of modern medicine.

LOL. Kidding.

Comment

My brain hurts. 8O :? :roll:

Comment

Toot Toot! :roll:

Comment

Yea that's me - a horn tooter.

Comment

hazy
                  please do not edit your posts because of 1 idiot.
                  every since i met the idiot here in PSO he has been knocking people and getting enjoyment out of getting a rise.
                  when i discuss hands with players in an event he goes off on his high horse about me WHINNING about a beat.
                  and when when i make a raise with rags he goes on about me have AA (real good for my image to get someone else telling everyone i have pocket rockets when i really have 5/3o so please keep it up)

the next time you edit a post due to this idiot i will call you gutless

and just for the record the reason the is a C seat short is because hazy had got atleast 2 c seats if not a D + a C seat (depending on the heads up match).

try editing that one hazy.

Comment

Ironside, identify the idiot or I will call you gutless lol

Comment

Oh, and thehazy "toot toot" one does not YET have a D. He came up a little short the first time. LOL 8O

Comment

Working...
                      X