PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

round 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• round 2

i know for a fact i played in round 2 last month and never got in this month but it says in list i can play tonight and there are a LOAD more in same postion has PSO made a mistake and forgotten to remove players from the list?

What round 2 ?? WPO ??
    I went looking for PSO round 2, but of course it ends in November.

cheers

Comment

round 2 for Nov starts at 8 CST

Randy

Comment

:wink:

Comment

I seem to recall that anyone who did not claim their spot in a previous Round 2 could roll it over to another month. Maybe that's it.

Chris

Comment

No that's not it, it is a mistake, Gavin is dealing with it now.

I too was allowed to join list when I didn't qualify this month, but I finally made the right decision(I was tempted by the fruit) and un-joined then e mailed Mark.

I would assume it will be corrected before Sunday's round 2, and anyone who played last night when they shouldn't have been allowed in, will not improve their qualification.

Comment

if i got knocked out by a player that wasnt meant to be in the event i would be alittle upset.
              if i came 21st and players in top 20 wasnt meant to be playing i would be upset.

but hey i aint meant to be playing in it and i wont play in it (even though with 20 mins to go i am still on list)

what surprising me is the lack of people that did quailfy for it complaining about players being able to play that havent quailfied.

Comment

I played last night and was planning on playing today, but now I'm wondering if I should. I wrote to Mark, to say I wasn't sure how I qualified, and he said if I could sign up for the tourney then I was qualified.

Now what do I do?

Peace, Starrs LSOGC

Comment

Marks the boss if he says you can play i would play.

but i know for a fact that i have made round 2 twice and played both times and never made it this month but could play if i wanted to.

and if anyone wants to prove how i could play i would be happy to be cocco the clown for a MONTH

Comment

Nope, I think Mark got it wrong and so I'm not playing. I definitely did not qualify last month. In fact it was probably my worst month ever here.

GL to those who do play.

Peace, Starrs LSOGC

Comment

Working...
                    X